1. The promoter is Esdevium Games Ltd (company no. 3055732) whose registered office is at 27/28 Eastcastle Street, London, W1W 8DH
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of the Asmodee Group and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Closing date for entry will be 21/02/20. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Comment on the Facebook post tagging someone who deserves to win a copy and explaining why you chose that person.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice at the promoter’s discretion.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. The prize is as follows:
Two copies of Telestrations, one for you and one for a friend.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Esdevium Games Ltd and/or its agents.
11. The winner will be notified by Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The competition and these terms & conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
14. The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
15. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social network. You are providing your information to Esdevium Games Limited and not to any other party.