1. The promoter is Esdevium Games Ltd (company no. 3055732) whose registered office is at 27/28 Eastcastle Street, London, W1W 8DH
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of the Asmodee Groupand their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/heragreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
5. Closing date for entry will be 23/09/19 After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted
6.The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:Comment on the Facebook photo explaining why you and your family and/or friends would like to win a bundle of our Party Games.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe,war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible bythe promoter. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice at the promoter’s discretion.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. The prize is as follows: 3x bundles of Time’s Up! Party and Just One, 1 (one) per winner.
10. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
11. The winner will be notified by private message on Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winnerand pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The competition and these terms & conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
14. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
15. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social network. You are providing your information to Esdevium Games Limited and not to any other party.