We’re excited to introduce you to print-and-play.asmodee.fun, a newly launched website from Asmodee featuring free downloadable board games!
Perfect for anyone to print out and play with their family within the safety of their own home, these games include some of our most beloved titles. There are six fantastic games available from launch, with more planned as further free downloads in the coming weeks.
The games on offer feature a variety of competitive and cooperative experiences; there’s something for everyone! Some slight modifications have been made to some of the games in order to simplify the print-and-play process.
“In these difficult times due to the worldwide Covid-19 crisis, we at Asmodee are happy to offer families a way to play together from the comfort and safety of their home,” says Stephane Carville, CEO of Asmodee. “We hope that these free print-and-play games can offer some measure of relief, adventure and fun for everyone while staying safe at home.”
Head over to the Print and Play website to find all of this content in multiple languages!
The full list of special-edition print-and-play board games features:
● Dobble – the UK’s #1-selling game! In Dobble, between any two cards there is always exactly one matching symbol. Be the first to spot it in the addictive game of speedy observation. Appropriate for players ages 6 and up.
● Dixit – a gorgeously illustrated game of creativity and deduction. Players must try to pick out the image that matches the story, while submitting their own image in the hopes that it will be mistaken for the correct answer. Appropriate for players ages 8 and up.
● Timeline Classic – can you put major historical events, innovative inventions and discoveries from around the world into the right order? An educational card game where everyone will learn something! Appropriate for players ages 8 and up.
● Unlock! – a cooperative card game inspired by escape rooms that uses a simple system which allows you to search scenes, combine objects, and solve riddles. Embark on great adventures from your tabletop, using only cards and a companion app that can provide clues, check codes, and monitor time remaining. Appropriate for ages 10 and up.
● Cortex Challenge – a true test of players’ quick thinking and memory! Use every part of your brain to compete in eight different mini-challenges, mastering them all to win. Appropriate for players ages 8 and up.
● Combo Color – a vibrant strategy game for the whole family. Explore and expand your territory by colouring in the boxes on the board, while also collecting and combining items to earn points before the whole board is filled in. Appropriate for players ages 8 and up.