Bananagrams, Inc. and Asmodee Digital have announced that the fruity fan-favourite game of letters, Bananagrams, has made its digital debut. Available now for iOS and Google Play for £1.99, the digital version of Bananagrams, ‘the anagram game that drives you bananas!’, features both a single-player mode (against AI), which is perfect for practicing, along with multiplayer online modes against up to three opponents – friends or other players from around the world.
Rev up your vocabulary skills and bite into Bananagrams now:
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.asmodeedigital.bananagramsv2
Go bananas! To win, be the first to form a grid of words from the shared pool of letters, using as many letters as possible. Be crafty and work quickly to use up the letter reserve, draw new letters, and make other players draw more, too. Keep arranging new words and get in the last letter if you can!
“Classic Bananagrams is great for playing around a table, but giving players the added ability to play with friends and family across the country or around the world, while in totally different locations, offers the perfect scenario to connect people everywhere,” said Rena Nathanson, CEO of Bananagrams, Inc. “We are thrilled to offer the adaption to Bananagrams fans, both old and new.”
– Official adaption of a classic word game!
– Play in single-player mode against an AI, play against your friends or against people from all over the world (up to 4 players) in some madcap match-ups.
– ‘Quick Play’ mode: click and join the first available game!
– Play with an English or a French dictionary.
For more information on Asmodee Digital:
– Website: http://www.asmodee-digital.com
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/asmodeedigital
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/asmodeedigital
– YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/asmodeedigital
– Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/asmodeedigital
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/asmodeedigital