Bordon, Asmodee Group – Hybrid working options available
Do you want to make an impact on a growing business and really contribute to its success?
Are you excited by the opportunity to lead a team of operatives in a busy, fast-paced warehouse?
Asmodee is a leading international games publisher and distributor committed to telling amazing stories through great games with over 34 million games sold in more than 50 countries. We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join Asmodee UK in Bordon, Hampshire. The main purpose of this role is to supervise a team of operatives and control the use of all warehouse facilities; ensuring that the space, time and staff resource available is utilised as effectively as possible while meeting all H&S requirements.
What does this role involve?
You will be:
- Managing day to day workload for the designated team you supervise
- Understanding fully the processes of your team, and assigning appropriate staff, space and time for tasks to meet all the priorities set by the business
- Leading by example with setting high standards in terms of both conduct and performance
- Developing strong working relationships with all members of your team
- Handling various personnel related tasks for your team such as management of timekeeping, return to work interviews, incident reporting and to provide input for probation or appraisal reviews
- Identifying and resolving issues that arise within your team
- Liaising with the warehouse management team on a regular basis to ensure communication for all tasks, processes and company updates are handled efficiently
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a self-motivated and reliable individual who has proven experience managing staff within a warehouse environment. The ideal candidate will have a positive, can-do attitude and the ability to adapt to the ever-changing requirements of the role. We are also looking for someone who is highly organised and has strong IT skills (particularly with Microsoft programs). The role would suit someone who is familiar with modern warehousing practices and methods.
Why join Asmodee UK?
We offer an opportunity to learn and develop in a growing company working with wonderful people and products. In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive a great benefits package including 24 days holiday (+ bank holidays) and staff discount on all our products!
How do I apply?
If you would like to express an interest in this role then please send an email with your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Follow us on social media!
Asmodee is committed to ensuring equal opportunities and fairness of treatment in the workplace for all employees and job applicants.Our aim is to provide a working environment in which people feel comfortable and where everyone is treated with respect and dignity.