Sales Forecast Manager
Alton, Asmodee UK
The Sales Forecast Manager is responsible for creating and leading analysis of data from a variety of sources; providing insights to truly influence the direction of our business across multiple product groups. Working closely with our sales, marketing and purchasing departments, this role involves providing accurate and timely sales forecasting to enable the business to project future sales and meet customer demand.
What does this role involve?
- Responsibility for long-term and short-term sales forecasting
- Compiling monthly forecast for a designated set of key products across the business; used for capacity planning, allocation & supplier forecasts
- Setting up and developing a Sales Forecasting Process-Identifying the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the department
- Challenge sales managers on their key information and to improve the reliability of the forecasts
- Utilising key data sources, including sales out to Amazon and key customers, EPOS Sales for key customers, seasonal trends, and marketing plans
- Working closely with the eCommerce Executive to leverage insights and recommendations from key metric reporting
- Providing new line forecasting, in line with agreed business lead times
- Sharing learnings and insights from new line forecasting with internal stakeholders, including National Channel Director, sales team and purchasing
- Leveraging insights to improve business confirmation rate, communicating insights and opportunities to a variety of stakeholders
- Define the forecasting tools required and initiate their implementation
- Building and developing forecasts at multiple levels and time periods for key products for key customers
- Interacting with sales, marketing, purchasing, finance, and EU eCommerce team to understand demand drivers
- Providing insights on route to customer supply initiatives; understanding the best route for the business with recommendations
- Providing key supply insights for Asmodee to fully leverage key promotional events (e.g. Easter, summer, Prime Day and Black Friday)
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an individual with proven experience (5+ years) in a similar role, and a genuine passion for data and insights. Meticulous attention to detail and an ability to think critically are essential to this role.
You will be a self-starter, willing to meet challenges head on with a dynamic and proactive approach to problem solving. You will work autonomously, and be the leading expert for the business, so accuracy, reliability and credibility are a must as well as excellent communication skills. You will have advanced Excel skills and will be confident with data manipulation and analysis. Additionally, as our business is fast-moving and varied, the ideal candidate will be highly adaptable and able to remain calm under pressure.
Why join Asmodee?
We offer an opportunity to work in an exciting, growing company working with brilliant people and products. In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive a great benefits package including 24 days holiday (+ bank holidays) and staff discount on all our products! Hybrid Working policy in place.
If you would like to express an interest in this role then please send an email with your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Asmodee is committed to ensuring equal opportunities and fairness of treatment in the workplace for all employees and job applicants. Our aim is to provide a working environment in which people feel comfortable and where everyone is treated with respect and dignity.
Follow us on social media!