Sales Executive – Fixed Term Contract until December 2022
Hampton Hill, Coiledspring Games
Coiledspring Games is looking for a dynamic Sales Executive to join our team, working with fantastic products in one of the fastest growing sectors of the toys and games industry. As a core part of the sales team, you’ll play a pivotal role in connecting with our customers, who are at the heart of what we do.
You must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills along with the ability to adapt and multi-task in a fast-paced environment. You'll have a great deal of responsibility early on and will be required to manage your own time and duties.
What does this role involve?
You will be focused on contacting both existing customers and new business, calling from an established database. Candidates must have excellent telephone manner and an interest in games would be preferred.
The role will include:
- Calling existing and potential customers
- Answering inbound calls
- Researching and following up relevant leads
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Processing sales orders
- Setting up new customers and ensuring records are kept up to date
- Resolving customer complaints and escalating as necessary
- Assist with new line forms and image requests from customers
- Arrange catalogues, samples and spares to be sent to customers
- Providing excellent customer service
- Attending trade shows and exhibitions as required
- Any other support required by the sales function
We are looking for a self-starter with tenacity & drive to deliver results. The following skills, attributes and experience are required:
- At least twelve months experience in B2B telesales is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to progress in a sales environment
- Able to work independently and collaboratively alongside the sales team
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time efficiently
- Proven administrative and personal organisational skills
- Can-do attitude and enthusiastic manner
- Experience in sales order processing
- Proficient with Excel / Word / Outlook
- Experience using SAP or similar would be an advantage
- Educated to A-level or equivalent
- Interest in board games would be preferred
Why join Coiledspring Games?
- Enjoy working in a fun but focused environment
- Be part of a fast-growing company in the fastest growing sector of the toy industry
- Work with some of the most innovative and exciting game brands in the world
- In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive a great benefits package including 24 days holiday (+ bank holidays) and staff discount on all our products!
Coiledspring Games is committed to ensuring equal opportunities and fairness of treatment in the workplace for all employees and job applicants. Our aim is to provide a working environment in which people feel comfortable and where everyone is treated with respect and dignity.
We're looking for someone to join our team ASAP. This will be an office-based role. To apply please send a covering letter with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications without cover letters will not be considered.