Producer (Consumer Creative) – Maternity Cover, 1 Year
Alton, Asmodee Group – Hybrid working options available
Do you want to be part of a diverse, multi-faceted creative team?
Are you excited by being part of a creative process from ideation to delivery?
Asmodee Group is a leading international games publisher and distributor committed to telling amazing stories through great games with over 34 million games sold in over 50 countries. Through our portfolio of iconic game titles, including Catan, Ticket to Ride, Pandemic, Splendor, Dobble/Spot it! and Star Wars: X-Wing, we create a dynamic transmedia experience for players across a variety of digital and physical platforms. With a global workforce of close to 1500 people, Asmodee operates in Europe, North America, South America and Asia.
Consumer Creative is a newly formed unit within Asmodee, creating exciting content, and experimenting with new and unique ways of telling stories. This content is created across several formats, multiple social channels, and in a variety of languages. Our in-house studio has two distinct sets and green screen capability, which allows for flexibility when shooting.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Producer to join the Consumer Creative team in a varied and rewarding role to cover maternity leave. The role will require creative vision, technical ability, strong soft skills, and the need to be very agile to assist the in-house creative team in producing work across many exciting projects. This position would be ideal for someone who has a strong understanding of social media channels and the tools used to prepare content, as well as working knowledge of streaming and video platforms.
What does this role involve?
- Overseeing the production of content from the studio.
- Managing production for all projects, which includes managing: assets, props, sets, moderation, scripting, post-production, call sheets and talent.
- Managing the Production Coordinator across all projects, ensuring that production and post-production workflows are followed.
- Ensuring all content is delivered to deadlines, in the required format.
- Working independently, as well as part of a team to establish project deliverables.
- Managing production budgets.
- Managing asset flow from studios and country teams.
- Managing the approval process for the Creative Director across all parties; the group, studios, freelancers and designers.
- Submitting an overview of workflow and progress to the Creative Director weekly.
- Submitting progress and budget reports to the Brand & Partnerships Director.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly organised individual with strong written and verbal communication skills that has exceptional attention to detail.
The ideal candidate will at least 5yearsof experience working within a production environment, have strong project management skills and be able to make quick, but quality decisions. You will have good knowledge of editing in Adobe Premiere Pro as well as using Photoshop & Adobe After Effects.
The role would suit someone who is an excellent team player with a drive and passion for creative design, particularly with photoshoots and filming projects.
Why join Asmodee Group?
We offer an opportunity to learn and develop in a growing company working with wonderful people and products. In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive a great benefits package including 24 days holiday(+ bank holidays) and staff discount on all our products! We offer some flexibility with hybrid working options available.
How do I apply?
If you would like to express an interest in this role then please send an email with your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
We would love to see your portfolio, and particularly any digital design projects you have been involved with. If you are sharing content that you have collaborated on, please be clear about your role in the project. Focus on your strongest work & tell its story -Quality over quantity.
Follow us on social media!