National Logistics Coordinator – 18 month Fixed Term Contract available
Bordon, Asmodee UK – permanent and 18 month Fixed Term Contract available
Do you want to be part of a dynamic distribution company involved in global logistics?
Are you excited by getting product to its destination on time by using your excellent organisational and communication skills?
This is a unique role for someone looking to grow their logistical career; take on exciting challenges and to work as part of an established and growing sector within Asmodee UK.
What does this role involve?
Processing and reviewing stock from quotes entered by the National Sales team including
- Stock transfers and scheduling from both internal and external warehouses
- Ensuring all orders are processed in a timely manner meeting the customers due dates
- Stock reconciliation – shortage/overage investigation
- Managing external rework projects with 3rd party providers
- Producing compliant labelling and delivery paperwork
- Booking deliveries via external portals and time management systems
- Assisting with item set up, confirming rework quantities, providing images to sales teams, confirming packaging requirements and costings
- Providing forecasted demand for stock
- DSV/Palletways bookings
- Reviewing and application of customer specific delivery manuals
- Monitoring the Operations Inbox actioning any tasks within
- Creating Problem logs and resolve non-compliance issues
- Verifying courier invoices for payment
- Manage bookings in of Goods Out
- Arranging courier collections of Goods Out
- Ensuring SAP is updated
Communicating, responding to queries with other departments and companies, including
- Delivery ETA’s for both Nationals and Hobby customers
- Spare parts requests – processing of orders
- Samples orders – entry and expediting
- Tracking of DPD and UPS orders
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an excellent communicator with strong attention to detail. Previous experience working in a logistics or distribution company would be beneficial. Proficient knowledge of the full Microsoft Office suite, including Excel is essential.
The ideal candidate will be able to work to strict deadlines, ensuring product is out of the door on time. You will have a flexible attitude and be able to meet the needs of a changing environment. You will have strong organisational and numerical skills and will ideally have had previous experience of working with SAP (though not essential).
The role would suit someone who is looking to be part of an accomplished logistics team, who wants to step into a logistics career or who is looking for a new challenge.
Why join Asmodee UK?
We offer an opportunity to learn and develop in a growing company working with great people and products. In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive a great benefits package including 24 days holiday (+ Bank Holidays) and staff discount on all our products! Hybrid working policy in place.
How do I apply?
If you would like to express an interest in this role then please send an email with your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Follow us on social media!
Asmodee is committed to ensuring equal opportunities and fairness of treatment in the workplace for all employees and job applicants. Our aim is to provide a working environment in which people feel comfortable and where everyone is treated with respect and dignity.