Marketing ECommerce Executive
Alton, Asmodee UK
Do you want to be part of a fast-growing marketing team within a successful distribution business?
Are you excited by developing marketing activity for Amazon to increase ROMI and performance?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing ECommerce Executive to join our growing business in Alton, Hampshire. Supporting the Digital Marketing, ECommerce & Ops Manager, the individual will be responsible for ensuring that all Asmodee UK games are listed on our Amazon platform to drive sales and meet targets.
This is a unique role for someone looking to develop their marketing career and is looking to play a leading role in our UK Amazon marketing campaign.
What does this role involve?
- Managing and optimising product listings on Amazon daily
- Monitoring and analysing ASIN performance, customer reviews, ratings and rankings to identify any issues or track any trends
- Supporting and managing the Amazon FBA product inventory
- Developing high-level strategies based on account performance
- Setting and delivering monthly goals and KPIs based on analysis
- Ensuring all budgets and forecasts are timely and accurate and recommending budget changes to optimise sell-through
- Delivering and executing the Amazon marketing plan for the financial year
- Engaging all cross-functional colleagues including Finance so that all spend is tracked and reported against KPIs and ROMI
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly organised individual who has a flexible approach to their work, with proven experience working with the Amazon platform. You will have excellent communication skills and be comfortable working with external agencies, as well as being proficient in managing Amazon marketing accounts. A degree in a marketing-based subject would be desirable.
The ideal candidate will have an analytical and questioning mindset as well as being a strong problem-solver. They will be calm and focused under pressure and have exceptional attention to detail.
The role would suit someone who is able to thrive in an agile and fast-paced work environment, manage multiple priorities and is comfortable working across different teams and departments.
Why join Asmodee UK?
We offer an opportunity to learn and develop in a growing company working with wonderful people and products. In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive a great benefits package including 24 days' holiday (+ bank holidays) and staff discount on all our products!
How do I apply?
If you would like to express an interest in this role then please send an email with your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Follow us on social media!
Asmodee is committed to ensuring equal opportunities and fairness of treatment in the workplace for all employees and job applicants. Our aim is to provide a working environment in which people feel comfortable and where everyone is treated with respect and dignity.