Logistics Administrator – 18-month Fixed Term Contract
Bordon, Asmodee UK
Do you want to work in an exciting, fast-paced role within Logistics?
Are you excited by the opportunity to make an impact on a growing business and really contribute to its success?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join our games distribution business in Bordon, Hampshire. The Logistics Administrator will play an essential part in the day to day running of the Operations Team.
This role would be perfect for someone with good attention to detail who can complete task to a high standard and work to strict deadlines!
What does this role involve?
Communicating and responding to queries with other departments
- Spare Parts requests – processing of orders
- Samples orders – entry and expediting
- Tracking of DPD and UPS orders, DSV / Palletways bookings
- Monitoring the Operations Inbox and actioning tasks within
- Reviewing Problem Logs and resolve non-compliance issues
- Investigating Problem Logs and resolving for both Nationals and Hobby groups
- Proactively communicating with National Sales ensuring all details and orders are fulfilled to the customers’ requirements on or before the date expected
- Reviewing the SQL report and resolving on-going issues
- Arranging collections from customers through Problem Logs
- Creating/preparing and sending labels to the warehouse for orders be prepared
- Providing cover for other members of the team as and when necessary
- General warehouse administration work assigned by Service Manager or Operations Team
- Office Housekeeping
- Any other reasonable requests as asked by the Service Manager
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for an effective communicator who can balance conflicting priorities, has strong attention to detail, and ensures deadlines are met. The ideal candidate will be proficient in Microsoft Office and will ideally have experience using SAP (though not essential). The role would suit someone who relishes working in a team within a busy, fast-paced environment.
Why join Asmodee UK?
We offer an opportunity to learn and develop in a growing company working with wonderful people and products. In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive a great benefits package including 24 days holiday (+ bank holidays) and staff discount on all our products!
How do I apply?
If you would like to express an interest in this role then please send an email with your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Follow us on social media!
Asmodee is committed to ensuring equal opportunities and fairness of treatment in the workplace for all employees and job applicants. Our aim is to provide a working environment in which people feel comfortable and where everyone is treated with respect and dignity.