Data and Insight Executive
Alton, Asmodee UK
Do you want to be part of a fast-growing marketing team within a successful distribution business?
Are you excited by developing data and analysis strategy to drive marketing effectiveness?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Data and Insight Executive to join our growing business in Alton, Hampshire. Supporting the Digital Marketing, ECommerce and Ops Manager, the individual will act as a consultant to the senior team around data, KPIs and measurement.
This is a unique role for someone looking to grow their marketing career, who will lead the work around consumer and customer insights to ensure that all marketing initiatives are tailored to the UK market.
What does this role involve?
- Developing measurement methodology to ensure that the marketing efforts create concrete business results which delivery the strategy, such as attribution and ROI measurement
- Developing monthly reports that cover data and key insights for the senior leadership team
- Being an expert in data management and using Excel to an advanced level to manipulate, dissect and present the data in a compelling way
- Planning, executing and reporting of insight activities including qualitative and quantitative research
- Working with agencies to build data around target segments and channel choices to ensure spend is optimised, and to make sure budgets and forecasts are timely and accurate
- Supporting development of key retailer propositions through development of relevant insights
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an analytical individual with a flexible approach to their work, with proven experience in data handling and GDPR compliance. You will have strong communication skills as well as being proficient in the complete Microsoft suite, including having advanced Excel skills. A degree in a marketing-based subject would be desirable.
The ideal candidate will have an organised and methodical mindset, be flexible and have experience working in a data analytics or data-focused marketing position within an agile environment. They will be calm and focused under pressure, having excellent attention to detail and being able to work within a setting that requires a fair level of autonomy.
The role would suit someone who is driven by data and patterns, who can relay data to non-technical stakeholders, and who is comfortable working across different teams and departments.
Why join Asmodee UK?
We offer an opportunity to learn and develop in a growing company working with wonderful people and products. In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive a great benefits package including 24 days' holiday (+ bank holidays) and staff discount on all our products!
How do I apply?
If you would like to express an interest in this role then please send an email with your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on social media!
Asmodee is committed to ensuring equal opportunities and fairness of treatment in the workplace for all employees and job applicants. Our aim is to provide a working environment in which people feel comfortable and where everyone is treated with respect and dignity.