Creative Designer (3 month Fixed Term Contract)
Alton, Asmodee UK
Do you want to be part of a dynamic creative team?
Are you excited by creating graphics material for branded products?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Creative Designer to join our growing business in Alton, Hampshire. Supporting the Creative Team Leader, the individual will work in a varied role, assisting in ensuring that all material is produced to the highest quality.
This is a unique role for someone looking to grow their Creative career.
What does this role involve?
- Fulfilling the company’s graphic design needs for a number of regular and ad-hoc events, offers and activities
- Producing banner artwork for trade and consumer shows
- Organising, designing and scheduling regular email shots to customers
- Producing print and digital advertising elements from existing graphics including some re-working
- Support in creating annual product catalogue
- Putting together annual special solicitations or offers for stores such as Halloween/Christmas games offers or the artwork for our Christmas Games Calendar on Twitter.
- Liaising with multiple departments to decide on content for printed and online assets.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a creative individual who has some experience in producing graphic material for brands or products.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience using Adobe Photoshop, InDesign or Illustrator and MailChimp as well as video editing/animation experience or an interest to learn the field.
The role would suit a team player who has a creative flair, a flexible attitude, excellent attention to detail and highly organised. This role would suit someone with proven Graphic Design/Creative experience or a graduate looking to step into Marketing or Graphic Design
How do I apply?
If you would like to express an interest in this role then please send an email with your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on social media!
Asmodee is committed to ensuring equal opportunities and fairness of treatment in the workplace for all employees and job applicants. Our aim is to provide a working environment in which people feel comfortable and where everyone is treated with respect and dignity.