Accounts Payable Assistant
Alton, Asmodee Group – Hybrid working options available
Do you want to work in a fast-paced finance team within an exciting, global organisation?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a diligent and efficient individual to join our growing business based in Alton, Hampshire. Working within our fast-paced finance team, the individual will work in a varied role, supporting the business with its growing financial needs. This is a great role for someone looking to grow their career within finance.
What does this role involve?
This role includes a variety of tasks, including:
- Processing purchase invoices and employee expenses in a timely manner, ensuring coding and approval of invoices is in accordance with company compliance and control policies and procedures
- Managing the payment process for overhead and stock costs, inputting payments onto online banking system and allocating to supplier accounts
- Maintaining the supplier database accurately, including changes of address and payment details
- Reconciling supplier statements to aged creditor reports within the accounting system; identifying and resolving queries with internal team or external suppliers
- Assisting with month-end processes and assisting with general accounts administration
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with meticulous attention to detail and excellent communication skills. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience in an accounts payable role, and will be AAT qualified or studying towards an AAT qualification.
The role would suit someone who is self-motivated and able to work collaboratively within a finance team. You will also need to have good knowledge of basic accounting principles, and will ideally have an understanding of international VAT, imports and exports. Experience using SAP Business One is desirable.
Why join Asmodee UK?
We offer an opportunity to learn and develop in a growing company working with wonderful people and products. In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive a great benefits package including 24 days holiday (+ bank holidays) and staff discount on all our products!
How do I apply?
If you would like to express an interest in this role then please send an email with your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Follow us on social media!
Asmodee is committed to ensuring equal opportunities and fairness of treatment in the workplace for all employees and job applicants.Our aim is to provide a working environment in which people feel comfortable and where everyone is treated with respect and dignity.