Alton, Asmodee UK – Hybrid working options available
Do you want to work in dynamic sales team within a rapidly growing business?
Are you excited by the opportunity to manage and grow sales with your own accounts?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join our board games business in Alton, Hampshire. The individual will work in a varied role including managing and growing sales, meeting individual sales targets, ensuring customer account information is accurate and up to date and seeking out new UK opportunities to grow the company customer base.
What does this role involve?
- Taking time to build great relationships with each customer so that you adapt the services and products to meet their specific needs.
- Providing great customer service to a set group of customers.
- Pro-actively contact customers to make them aware of new & upcoming product releases to increase sales.
- Contacting customers via phone and email to assist with a variety of sales queries.
- Capturing & updating customer information accurately.
- Be a team player, helping drive performance by constantly challenging self & by inspiring others to meet their goals.
- Responding to changing priorities and achieve tasks quickly and efficiently.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for candidate with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly establish rapport and build trust with customers. You will be a confident communicator with the ability to multi-task as we as be proactive with a flexible approach to changing demands and priorities.
Ideally you will also be a team player with a positive outlook with the ability to work well under pressure
Why join Asmodee UK?
We offer an opportunity to learn and develop in a growing company working with brilliant people and products. In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive a great benefits package including 24 days holiday (+ bank holidays) and staff discount on all our products! We offer some flexibility with hybrid working options available.
How do I apply?
If you would like to express an interest in this role then please send an email with your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on social media!
Asmodee is committed to ensuring equal opportunities and fairness of treatment in the workplace for all employees and job applicants. Our aim is to provide a working environment in which people feel comfortable and where everyone is treated with respect and dignity.